The superior support found in the Dickinson Euro Top's 711 Individually Wrapped Coils (in queen size) coupled with its gel foam and ultra-plush upholstery layers will offer those looking for a "plush bed with firm support" a tremendous value for their bedding dollar. The foam-encased Euro Top design provides more edge to edge sleeping surface and helps prevent excess edge compression that can occur after years of sitting on the side of your bed. The Dillon Euro Top is motion-base friendly.
- Plush: A softer sleep surface achieved by using specialized body conforming materials.
- 8" 711 Ultra IWC : Individually wrapped coils isolate motion and lessen the disturbance of a sleep partner turning over in the bed.
- Gel Support Foam: Provides outstanding support while cradling the body and transferring heat.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Power Base Compatible: Mattress may be used with a power base that can be used to create a variety of rest positions such as elevated feet, elevated head, etc.
- Foam Encased: Foam encasing supports the perimeter of the mattress and increases the life of the mattress since the edges receive the most compression and show wear first.
- Euro Top: A box edge constructed mattress top that provides more sleeping surface.
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty: Invest in quality sleep for just pennies a night over the life of the mattress.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.